In the preceding chapter, Jesus told the disciples He was going away and they could not come with Him. He told them one of them would betray Him. He told Peter he would deny Him. Upon hearing this, they immediately stopped their bickering over who was going to be the greatest. Instead, they started to solemnly question which one of them would betray Him. Jesus’ words hit them like a bucket of ice-cold water, waking them up to the reality of the situation.
Now, having brought the disciples back down to earth, Jesus strengthens them by putting things in their proper perspective. Give us understanding, Father, as we read thy word, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
This was before Twitter, the Internet, or even the printing press. Although the disciples were not bombarded with distressing data concerning the current geopolitical situation, the Roman soldiers patrolling the streets of Jerusalem told them exactly what the current geopolitical situation was. Jesus’ triumphal entry, only a few days prior, had them walking on air, expecting to be kings shortly. They were finally going to be free from the yoke of the Roman Empire. Or so they thought. Jesus gave them the bad news first: No, you are not about to be freed from the yoke of Rome. I’m going to be smitten and you are going to be scattered. (Matt 26:31) Then, Jesus gave them the good news: I’m going to rise again. (Matt 26:32) Furthermore, I’m going to prepare a place for you, a place in my Father’s house. I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
Jesus’ exhortation in verse 1 is in the imperative mood. A free translation might be, Don’t worry, just believe in Me.
Are you worried? Much like the disciples, if we could only believe and take seriously the truth of the blessed hope, we would not be worried. On the other hand, you would have to either be an ostrich or a nun in a cloistered monastery to not be at least a little concerned, but that is no way for a Christian to live. Burying one’s head in the sand will not stop a predator. It will only make one more vulnerable. (Even an ostrich knows this. The thing about him putting his head in the sand is a myth.) As for monasteries, although we are not of the world (John 17:16), Jesus does, indeed, send us into the world. (John 17:18; Mk 16:15) So, following the pattern that Jesus modeled for us, let us first look at the bad news:
• We are just beginning to see the effects of a worldwide holocaust, a government-sponsored VAIDS pandemic (Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome). The so-called novel coronavirus merely baited the trap. The so-called vaccines are the real bioweapon (not to mention the only permissible therapeutic, remdesivir). A detailed analysis of the VAERS database has revealed that the lethal batches of the Pfizer shots were sent to red states. Just as we have a two-tiered justice system, we also have a two-tiered medical-malpractice system, where conservatives are much more likely to receive a lethal injection under the guise of a vaccine.
• The laughing hyenas who have taken over society are coming after the children. Not just by way of American schools and corporations, but worldwide. They now even have a pedophile gatekeeper on the SCOTUS.
• While we were distracted with the war in Ukraine, Shanghai, one of the most populous cities in the world and a major center of finance, business, and manufacturing, went on lockdown 2.0. (Not because of a single death, mind you, but ‘cases’.) This will, of course, further exacerbate the supply chain crisis. Eerie video of Shanghai residents screaming for help is yet another reminder that there is no going back to normal. Regarding the war in Ukraine, Russia is arguably the world’s biggest exporter of energy in the form of natural gas, at 576 million tonnes of oil equivalent per year. Without Russian energy and fertilizer, both of which are being choked because of sanctions, they are effectively choking the world’s food supply — a move similar to Stalin’s Holodomor that killed far more than Hitler’s Holocaust. To help move this process along, the US is culling millions of chickens and turkeys. For cover, they are claiming there is a bird flu outbreak which they say they are thwarting by use of the same PCR test hoax they use for COVID. I believe this is all being done by design and will ultimately lead to the famines predicted by Revelation 6:6; 18:8.
• We have seen the end of free and fair elections at the federal level in America.
• Hyperinflation of the US dollar is underway, again a result of policy decisions. Cutting Russia off from the SWIFT system has led Moscow to start trading energy in roubles and other currencies. China is following a similar course. It appears this has effectively ended the petrodollar, the agreement that OPEC would only trade in US dollars. The Petrodollar Agreement, sometimes called Bretton Woods II, was created by Henry Kissinger and implemented by President Nixon in 1973. The rest of the world followed suit. Therefore, the US dollar kept its status as the world reserve currency, by loose extension of the Bretton Woods Agreement. The collapse of this system is leading to the creation of a “new world settlement currency … based on blockchain.” This quote is from Sergei Glazyev, a higher-up at the EAEU and a former adviser to Putin. His prediction about a new world currency based on blockchain was echoed by Pippa Malmgren at the recent World Government Summit in Dubai:
New World Order: “We are on the brink of a dramatic change; we are about to abandon the traditional system of money and replace it with a new one, Digital Blockchain CBDC, which will give us greater clarity over every single transaction.” – Pippa Malmagren.#WGS2022 pic.twitter.com/XChgfs6MVF
— SikhForTruth (@SikhForTruth) March 30, 2022
This, of course, will lead to the mark of the beast which John wrote about in Revelation 13. Unlike Bitcoin, this new digital currency will be centralized. It will also be programmable, tailored to each user in terms of what they are allowed to purchase. (Or, they may not be allowed to purchase at all, depending on their social credit score.) See, all the unbelievable propaganda we are witnessing — you will eat bugs, you will own nothing and be happy — is pushing us to accept this. Once they have destroyed things to the point where people have lost faith in all of their institutions and leaders, they will be ready for one world government. (This was predicted in the Christian film Early Warning over 40 years ago — forward to 3:30 min.) Following the Hegelian Dialectic (thesis—antithesis—synthesis), they are creating a scenario so horribly unacceptable, that when a world savior bursts on the scene, everyone will welcome his solution of a mark in the right hand or forehead with open arms.
These bullet points are the ice cubes in the cold water meant to wake us out of our slumber — the bad news. Here is the good news:
Jesus has conquered the grave. He said Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Jesus’ promise to come again is closer than ever. Although no man knows the day or the hour, the second bullet point in the bad news section above indicates how close we are (not to mention what they are doing to children with masks, shots, and therapeutics). Just as Lot and his family were ‘snatched away’ by angels before the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, I expect those of us who are ready will soon be snatched away as well. Each of the markers Jesus gave us to indicate his soon return are flashing red. I began writing about these trends over twenty years ago and since then they have only continued to accelerate in one direction — toward the creation of the new world order and the imminent return of Christ. Satan wants you to focus on the bad news, but if you see these headlines for what they are — indicators of Christ’s imminent return — they are then eclipsed by the good news of the gospel:
• Jesus died for your sins. (Rom 5:6)
• All you have to do to be forgiven is repent and receive the free gift of everlasting life by faith alone in Christ alone. (Rom 6:23; Eph 2:8, 9)
• Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17
• Jesus is coming back again. (John 14:3)
• I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
• Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
• The invitation to receive Christ is open to everyone. (John 3:16) Simply pray this: Father, I am a sinner. I receive your Son as my personal Saviour. I repent of my sin and turn toward You and your Son. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart. Thank You for the precious blood you shed for me on Calvary. Please take control of my life. Please fill me with your Holy Spirit. Please direct my path. I pray this in your holy and precious name. The name above all names. Amen.
In closing, it was Benny Prasad — a living example of the resurrection power of Christ — who said, “Safety does not come from the absence of danger, it comes from the presence of God.” As long as we let God’s love reign in our hearts, we have nothing to fear. The devils of fear, hatred, and bitterness are what we must guard against. Perfect love casts out fear. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. Not only did Jesus conquer the grave, but He is coming soon to take us home. In the New Jerusalem all things will be set right. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Jesus knows what He is talking about: Let not your heart be troubled