….. Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
Greetings in Christ. The above quote from our King serves as a reminder that as we review the events of 2022, these things are in many ways diversions. While these things dovetail with Bible prophecy, and therefore bear monitoring as a matter of watchful diligence, we must also remember to keep the main thing the main thing: spreading the gospel as we prepare for the return of our Lord.
We are now on day 1025 of the emergency order that Trump launched in March of 2020. In 2022, the new world order was busy capitalizing on this manufactured crisis to perpetuate Agenda 2030. (The plan to bring in the New World Order.)
Last year in my 2021 Review / 2022 Preview I said that they would eventually admit that the pandemic was overblown, as detailed in the highly predictive SPARS document. (But only after they achieved their goal of moving the world closer to a global ID.) As detailed below, this happened in 2022. I also mentioned that Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) were being developed. I believe one of, if not the biggest story of 2022 was how different countries, including the US, began their trial runs for CBDCs. However, not a single politician is talking about it. Despite the way that CBDCs are going to radically change the world economy, making possible the transition to the mark of the beast in the middle of the seven-year tribulation period, there is virtually no public discussion on the matter. I also said that in 2022 we needed to be mindful that Christians are never to give in to fear. Jesus got us through 2022 and He will get us through 2023 as well. (Phil 1:6) That being said, I have selected some key points from a Zerohedge article on their most viewed articles of 2022 to encapsulate the year in brief:
• Yes, 2022 was also a midterm year, and with more than 617,000 views, was our snapshot of what happened on Nov 8 when in a carbon copy of 2020 it initially seemed like Republicans would sweep Congress as we described in the 17th most popular article of 2022, “Election Night Results: FL “Catastrophic” For Dems, Vance Takes OH, Fetterman Tops Oz“… but it was not meant to be and as the mail-in votes crawled in days and weeks later, the GOP lead not only fizzled (despite a jarring loss among Florida Hispanics), but in the end Democrats kept the Senate. Ultimately the result was anticlimactic, and with Congress divided for the next two years, governance will be secondary to what the Fed will do, which in our humble view, will be the big story of 2023.
• For all the political, market and central bank trials and tribulations of 2022, one could make the argument that the biggest story of the past year was Elon Musk’s whimsical takeover of Twitter, which started off amicably enough as laid out in the 16th most popular article of 2022 (with more than 627,000 page views) “Buffett Says “Musk Is Winning…It’s America” As TWTR Board Ponders Poison Pill“, then turned ugly and hostile, transitioned into a case of buyer’s remorse with Musk suing to back out of the deal only to find out he can’t, and culminated with the release of the shocking Twitter Files, Musk’s stunning expose of the dirt and secrets of how the world’s most popular news outlet had effectively become a subsidiary not only of the Democratic party but also of the FBI, CIA and various other deep state alphabet agencies, validating once again countless “conspiracy theories” and confirming once and for all that any outlet that still dares to oppose the official party line is the biggest enemy of the deep state.
• The 10th most popular article of 2022, with 686K views was a reminder of just how much “the settled science” can change: as described in “You Murderous Hypocrites”: Outrage Ensues After The Atlantic Suggests ‘Amnesty’ For Pandemic Authoritarians, many were shocked when after pushing for economy-crushing lockdowns, seeking to block children from going to school (and stunting their development), and even calling for the incarceration or worse of mask, vaccine and booster holdouts, the liberal left – realizing that it was completely wrong about everything to do with covid, a virus with a 99% survival rate – suddenly and politely was hoping to “declare a pandemic amnesty.” Brown Professor Emily Oster – a huge lockdown proponent, who now pleads for mercy from the once-shunned – wrote “we need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID. Let’s acknowledge that we made complicated choices in the face of deep uncertainty, and then try to work together to build back and move forward.” The response from those who lost their small business, wealth, or worse, a family member (who died alone or from complications from the experimental gene therapy known as “vaccines” and “boosters”) was clear and unanimous; as for those seeking preemptive pardons from the coming tribunals, their plea was clear: “We didn’t know! We were just following orders.”
• And from one covid post we segue into another, only this time the focus is not on the disease but rather the consequences of mandatory vaccines: over 730K readers were shocked in February when a former finance professional discovered a surge in “excess mortality”, or unexplained deaths among otherwise healthy young adults, yet not linked directly to covid (thus leaving vaccines as the possible cause of death), as we showed in “Long Funeral Homes, Short Life Insurers? Ex-Blackrock Fund Manager Discovers Disturbing Trends In Mortality.” This wasn’t the first time we had heard of a surge in excess mortality: a month earlier it was the CEO of insurance company OneAmerica to observe that the death rate for those aged 18-64 had soared by 40% over pre-pandemic levels (this was another post that received a lot of clicks). While the science is clearly not settled here – on either covid or the vaccines – the emerging trend is ominous: at this rate the excess deaths associated with covid (and its vaccines) will soon surpass the deaths directly linked to covid. And anyone who dares to bring this up will be branded a racist, a white supremacist, or a fascist, or all three.
• One of the defining features of 2022 was the record surge in the price of food. And while much of this inflation could be attributed to the trillions in helicopter money injected over the past three years, as well as the snarled supply chains due to the war in Ukraine, a mystery emerged when one after another US food processing plant mysteriously burned down. And with almost 800,000 page views, a majority of our readers wanted to know why “Another US Food Processing Plant Erupts In Flames“, making it the 8th most-read post of the year. While so far no crime has been alleged, the fact that over 100 “accidental fires” (as listed here) have taken place across America’s food facilities since the start of 2021, impairing the US supply chain, remains one of the biggest mysteries of the year.
• Just days after Rogan’s interview with Malone (see above), another covid-linked “surprise” emerged when Projected Veritas leaked military documents hidden on a classified system showing how EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct illegal gain of function research of bat-borne coronaviruses. But while US infatuation with creating viral bioweapons is hardly new (instead it merely outsourced it to biolabs in China), one of the discoveries revealed in “Ivermectin ‘Works Throughout All Phases’ Of COVID According To Leaked Military Documents” – the third most popular post of 2022 with 929K page views, is that the infamous “horse paste” Ivermectin was defined by DARPA as a “curative” which works throughout all phases of the illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response. Of course, had that been made public, it would have prevented Pfizer and Moderna from making tens of billions in revenue from selling mRNA-based therapies (not vaccines) whose potentially deadly side effects we are only now learning about (as the 9th most popular post of 2022 noted above confirms).
• The fake news apparatus was busy spinning in overtime this past year (and every other year), and not only when it comes to covid, inflation, unemployment, the recession, but also – or rather especially – the Ukraine fog of propaganda war. A striking example was the explosion of both pipelines connecting Russia to Europe, Nord Stream I and II, which quickly escalated into a fingerpointing exercise of accusations, with Europe blaming Putin for blowing up the pipelines (even though said pipelines exclusively benefit the Kremlin which spent billions building them in the recent past), while the Kremlin said it was the US’ fault. This we learned in “EU Chief Calls Nord Stream Attack “Sabotage”, Warns Of “Strongest Possible Response“, which was also the 2nd most-read article of the year with just over 1,050,000 page views. In the end, there was no “response” at all. Why? Because as it emerged just two months later in that most deep state of outlets, the Washington Post, “Evidence In Nord Stream Sabotage Doesn’t Point To Russia.” In other words, it points to the US, just as professor Jeffrey Sachs dared to suggest on Bloomberg, leading to shock and awe at the pro-Biden media outlet. The lesson here, inasmuch as there is one, is that the perpetrators of every false flag operation always emerge – it may take time, but the outcome is inevitable, and “shockingly”, the culprit almost always is one particular nation…
• Finally, the most-read article of 2022 with nearly 1.1 million page views, was “White House Says Russian Forces 20 Miles Outside Ukraine’s Capital.” It cemented that as least as far as ZH readers were concerned, the biggest event of the year was the war in Ukraine, an event which has set in motion forces which will redefine the layout of the world over the next century (and, if Zoltan Pozsar is right, will lead to the demise of the US dollar as a reserve currency and culminate with China surpassing the US as the world’s biggest superpower). Incidentally, while Russian forces may have been 20 miles outside of Kiev, they were repelled, and even though the war could have ended nearly a year ago and the world would have returned to some semblance of normalcy, it was not meant to be, and the war still goes on with little hope that it will end any time soon.”
In 2022 we saw the continued persecution of political prisoners from the January 6th, 2021 protests. Although none of the protesters were armed, and even though many stayed in the capital for a few days to help clean up, they are still being treated as terrorists. Steward Rhodes, for example, was convicted of seditious conspiracy and faces up to 20 years in prison after sentencing.
Another news item not captured in the Zerohedge article above is the new conservative government of Benjamin Netanyahu, who was re-elected as Prime Minister of Israel in November. As Israel considers preemptive strikes to “thwart Iran’s efforts to obtain nuclear weapons,” and as Iran strengthens its ties with Russia, we see the stage continuing to be set for the inevitable Magog scenario of Ezekiel 38, 39.
The main theme in the bullet points above is that in 2022 more evidence came out to support what we already knew: The new world order has been busy consolidating their power. Basically, what we are seeing is the transition from the legs of iron to the feet of iron mixed with clay in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream. (Dan 2) After the rapture of the church, the transition will be complete and the full-blown New World Order (the feet of iron mixed with clay) will assume control. Of particular interest to me are the fourth and fifth bullet points above concerning the rise in mortality, the rise in the price of food, and the freak attacks on the food supply. I believe this foreshadows the appearance of the riders on the pale horse and the black horse in Revelation 6, ie death and famine. The last bullet point portends the appearance of the rider on the red horse: War. The phasing in of CBDCs points to the inevitable appearance of the rider on the white horse: Antichrist. Of course, none of this can happen until after the rapture.
Finally, we saw an increase in SADS last year, just as I said we would. We can expect that trend to continue this year. Moving forward, my advice for the new year is the same as it was last year: As Christians, we deal with challenges as they come (and they will come), but we never give in to fear. Jesus tells us over and over not to be afraid.
In closing, let me reiterate the reason I am reviewing 2022 is to be sensitive to the fact that the stage is being set for the final act of world history as we know it. This should impel and propel us to prepare to meet our King. He is coming soon. Tell a friend. Tell our King how much you are looking forward to all He is preparing for us. Sing Him a praise song. PRAY.
Father, we know and believe that You will send your Son soon to fetch us home. I pray that all who read this will take inventory of their spiritual stock and their relationship with You in particular. Prepare us to meet your Son, should You choose to send Him back this year. Help us to represent Him well as we wait. Help us to trust in You in all things as we occupy until He comes. We ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Update 1/29/23: In last year’s Review/ Preview and other posts, I have repeatedly mentioned Cyber Polygon, the WEF exercises on how to respond to a cyber attack. For some reason, they always telegraph their intentions and it looks more and more likely that a cyber attack is coming. With the escalation in Ukraine, the new world order can execute a cyber attack and blame it on Russia. Then they can execute their plan to 6uild 6ack 6etter. Be prepared. (Pr 30:25)